CSS Play Menu Css3Menu.com

Consent for Minors

The application for a child under 16 years must be completed by either the mother, father or Legal Guardian.

Persons under 18 years of age, who are unmarried, require the written consent of the mother and/or the father or a legal guardian, except where such person is a member of the Security Forces. In the event that neither parent nor legal guardian is available, the written consent of the Government Minister responsible for passports is required.

Application Forms

© 2007 Embassy of Jamaica Washington, DC | 1520 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20036